4. Your voice and arm are still sore from shouting “hello” and waving to the thousands of kids that greeted you on the Ride.
5. You want to marry Mickey from RDI and adopt 1 (all) the kids from CCF.
6. You’ve experienced “The Ring of Fire” (Not the song by Johnny Cash.)
7. You’ve experienced the alternate version of a certain Johnny Cash tune as performed by David R, Anna and Laurie.
8. You know the difference between Anchor and Angkor.
9. You know who Smellica and Vajaudry are.
10. You know the exact distances between rural towns in Cambodia.
11. You didn’t leave your heart in San Francisco, but you left your stomach in Cambodia.
12. 60 KM biking days seem like a vacation.
13. You have had a “Starfish Moment”
14. You get soooo excited about picking up garbage that you make teams/cheers and games about it!
15. Cambodia holds a special place in your heart and you miss it like crazy.